By Jeff Flinn - AngelsWin.com Contributor
- Weaver was his usual dominant self. I'm glad the Halos got just enough runs for him to win the game.
- Hunter and Mathis had huge home runs, and Torii's is still orbiting.
- Mathis started off 2010 like this, but then after 2 weeks it totally unraveled starting with the wrist injury.
- Bourjos continues to show great range, and legged a bunt single into an unofficial triple courtesy of 2 hurried KC throws.
- Torii had a great sliding catch, and might just have a big season now that he's only covering only 1 position instead of 3 positions simultaneously.
- Izturis had 2 hits including a clutch single, now can he stay healthy for a whole season to utilize the clutch hitting?
- Michael Kohn has some moxie on the mound, as he showed in September. He hung a pitch but got away with it.
- Walden only made 5 pitches, but continues to show why he maybe should assume the closer role at some point in 2011.
- The Halos left the bases loaded in the first, although not loaded until 2 outs, and left too may on base throughout the game.
- Hisanori Takahashi pitched like Arnold Takahashi of Happy Days. It was just his first game as a Halos pitcher, but hopefully he doesn't repeat today too often.
- Rodney was..Rodney, made everyone sweat even though he threw 17 strikes and just 9 balls.
- The rest is just for you Jepsen. I haven't seen a Halos pitcher so unwilling to pitch tight since Ken Tatum after beaning Paul Blair in 1970.